WORKSHOPS FOR SRRA MEMBERS
SRRA Strength and Run - 12 week clinic New FALL Session
When is it?
- Saturdays 10:00-11:00AM SEPT 13th 2014 – 12 weeks
Craven SPORT Services
Who can attend?
- All SRRA Members who are interested in strength training to improve their running.
What is the Cost?
- $125/Person for 12 small group sessions. Lots of individual instruction.
How do I sign up?
- Call us at 934-2011
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fit for Life By Craven SPORT Services
Twice per week supervised gym sessions at Craven SPORT Services gym
24 sessions for $250
RUN Clinic TBA
“Improving Running Efficiency through Better Running Technique”
at Craven SPORT Services
- ALL SRRA MEMBERS (You must have a current SRRA Membership)
- Beginners to experienced
- 6 weeks of instruction
- Improve Running Efficiency, Technique and Performance
- Focus on Injury Prevention
- Functional Movement Exercises focusing on Flexibility, Strength and Power
- Dartfish Video Analysis providing Real-time Feedback
- Focus on learning Running Technique and Cadence through Drills, Corrective Exercises and Weekly Homework
- Focus on maintaining Running Technique and Cadence while Transitioning into/out of hills
- Additional Drills, Corrective Exercises and Weekly Homework will be given that build on what was learned in Level 1.
Cost is $75.00 with a maximum of 20 participants per work-shop (minimum of 10)
Register through Craven SPORT services by:
Phone: (306) 934-2011 or email: email@example.com