Saskatoon Road Runners Association
Saskatoon Road Runners Association is committed to providing opportunities for its members, and for the running community, to develop physically and mentally by providing access to training and competition for runners of all ages and abilities. We believe that this will improve personal health and well-being through fitness and social interaction.
Get Running! Get a Membership
UPCOMING EVENTS and Reminders
- Renew your SRRA yearly Membership
- Toques and Buffs for sale
- Sign up for the RUNNING TECHNIQUE WORKSHOP Feb 25 – Mar 31
- Sign up for the Blizzard Wintershines Triathlon Jan 30th 2016
- Be grateful that your club gives back to the community to help build trails.
Monday night Speed work 6pm
Monday night Hills 6:30pm
Saturday morning Long run 8:30am
Sunday skiing and snowshoeing 1:00pm
‘Anything is possible Choose your path’
~SRRA Node, MVA Trail