2015 Memberships are now available!! Visit this link: https://www.registrationlogic.com/secure/Register.aspx?E=1382
The confirmation email contains a portion that can be cut out and used as the registration card with this year’s SRRA membership number. NOTE: you may have to right click to download the image the first time. This membership number and card is important as it gives you access to reduced rates at most SRRA events and you will need to show the card at our supporting merchants to receive the discount on regularly priced items (some exclusions do apply, depending upon the vendor).
Supporting merchants are:
- Outter Limits
- The Bike Doctor
- Eb’s Source for Adventure
- Bruce’s Cycle Works
- New Balance Saskatoon
- Popeye’s Supplements
The SRRA Membership fee includes a mandatory Saskatchewan Athletics membership. This $2.00 membership in Sask Athletics is for insurance for SRRA members when they compete on the road at an event sanctioned by Saskatchewan Athletics or an event put on by our club or a Branch in Canada that has a Sanctioned Event. It is not for indoor or outdoor track events or to collect points in the TIMEX road race series or set records or rankings. Those events require a full Sask Athletics membership.
Note: SRRA BUFFS and Toques are sold on line when you purchase your membership or contact our Club Wear Director: Carolanne
SRRA Membership Benefits
The SRRA welcomes people of all fitness levels.
When you become a member you:
- Get connected with the running community in Saskatoon – meet new friends and running partners.
- Reduced entry fees at all SRRA races.
- Receive event notices and information emailed approximately once a week in our Newsletter.
- Reduced fees or free access to the clinics or workshops that we host.
- Free training opportunities in a group setting
- Receive discounts at some of Saskatoon’s finest sports stores.
- Attend social events that are planned throughout the year.
- Opportunity to serve as a volunteer at various races and other Association activities throughout the year.
- Opportunity to purchase SRRA Club Wear and products.
- Satisfaction of knowing your annual dues help support running and fitness in the Saskatoon community.